All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of patterns of interaction in university tutorials employs a discourse analytical framework to describe such patterns, but also does so from a typical applied linguistic perspective in that it seeks also to address the issue of quality in this type of academic discourse, attempting to explicate in a relatively objective way our perceptions of what constitues more effective and less effective participation in university tutorials (in a second language context).
- Author(s)Abigail Hlatshwayo
- PublisherLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.