All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionA vital, multi-disciplinary addition to the literature, this ground-breaking publication studies a problem faced by two billion people, interweaving ecology and geomorphology for a better grasp of the environmental and anthropogenic causes of land degradation.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 57 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables, biography
- Weight815 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAnthony J. Parsons,Eva Nora Mueller,John Wainwright,Laura Turnbull
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.