All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, the South American rain forest yields up a healing treasure--the bark of the pau d'arco tree. The author describes its value in treating allergies and immune system disorders, and gives directions for preparation and dosage.
- Author BiographyKenneth Jones is a medical writer and consultant specializing in ethnobotany. He is also the author of <i>Shiitake: The Healing Mushroom</i> and <i>Reishi: Ancient Herb for Modern Times</i>.
- Author(s)Kenneth Jones
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication14/03/1995
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note10 black and white
- Weight350 g
- Width198 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.