Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1987 and 1989, Scottish director Paul Bright created a series of radical performances based on James Hogg s The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Justified Sinner. In 2010 the artists at Untitled Projects began to immerse themselves in the traces of this influential production in an attempt to understand how it all came together and ultimately fell apart.
- Author BiographyUntitled Projects makes ambitious and adventurous theatre on a large scale. They embrace taking risks, and in doing so surprise and challenge the audience. They continually re-imagine what theatre can be: blending landscape, biography, novel, video, lecture, documentary, installation, interview, fashion, music, science and playwriting. The archive of their work is now housed at the Scottish Theatre Archive, Special Collections, Glasgow University Library. Pamela Carter read English at King s College, London, then taught at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow. She turned to writing in 2002 and amongst her plays are SLOPE (co-created with Stewart Laing, Tramway 2006), Game Theory (co-written with Selma Dimitrijevic, Traverse 2007) and An Argument about Sex (Traverse 2009). She lives in Hackney, East London.
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.