All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionYour comprehensive reference for sailboat racing Paul Elvstrom Explains the Racing Rules of Sailing hasaccompanied sailors to regattas since 1965. This newedition of the book--kwn to all simply as Elvstrom and famous for its plastic boats and wind arrows--incorporates the complete text of the InternationalSailing Federation's (ISAF) 2012 rules changes. It featurescolor-coded explanations and interpretations ofthe rules with the help of two-color bird's-eye-viewdrawings. It also offers a full-color chart of race signals,a graphic quick-reference locator for the rules, a summaryof recent rules changes, and procedural tes forfiling a protest.
- Author BiographySoren Krause is a leading authority on sailing rules, a frequent judge on international regatta committees, and a member of the ISAF rule-making authority.
- Author(s)Soren Krause
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour line drawings, diagrams
- Weight380 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.