All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Hollywood is without doubt the man of the moment in British baking. His luxurious dough recipes have been singled-handedly responsible for the mass ignition of ovens across the UK since the advent of The Great British Bake Off. Admired for his straight-talking style and amazing technical kwledge, Paul's judging partnership with Mary Berry has been described as one of television's best ever. Having made the cross-Atlantic jump to judge in The Great American Baking Competition, it's clear that there is stopping the magnetic Liverpudlian. And make mistake: Hollywood has the magic touch in the kitchen to back up his fame, with his artisan baking business even supplying a GBP15 loaf o Harrods. But then, he was always destined for great things. Descended from a line of illustrious bakers, Hollywood originally trained as a sculptor, giving him the deftly skilful hands his viewers delight in watching. From kneading dough as a 17-year-old apprentice to his father to working as head baker at the prestigious Dorchester Hotel, his professional career is legendary.
- Author BiographyA S Dagnell read English at Jesus College, Oxford, where he edited Cherwell. He trained as a local newspaper reporter in Cardiff before moving to London where he worked at Ferrari Press Agency and the News of the Word. He currently works as a TV producer and works in South London.
- Author(s)A. S Dagnell
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.