All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in collaboration with composer Carl Davis, Liverpool Oratorio displays the hallmarks of McCartney's melodic genius. The text draws on the events of McCartney's early life in Liverpool, inspiring an expansive work which poignantly and vividly articulates the hopes, joys and crises of life in the modern world.
- Author(s)Carl Davis,Paul McCartney
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/1988
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight567 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.