All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Thek in Process gathers all of the research material that was made public in various formats during the 2012-2013 traveling European exhibition series Paul Thek in Process. The exhibition was born out of the desire to memorialize the installation work that Thek created in Europe and to approach it within a larger historical context. As exhibition, documentation and a restaging, the project t only traced the tracks of a lost artistic practice of the 1970s, but also examined the importance of ephemeral material in exhibition contexts, the boundaries of the artwork, the exhibition and institution history, the reception and today's practice of restaging. The publication includes a list of works, a biography and a history of objects, an image documentation of the exhibitions and a self-critical curatorial review of the project.
- Author(s)Susanne Neubauer
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.