All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Tillich (1886-1965) is widely regarded as one of the most influential theologians of the 20th century. By bringing his thought together with the theology and practices of an important contemporary Christian movement, Pentecostalism, this volume provokes active, productive, critical, and creative dialogue with a broad range of theological topics. These essays stimulate robust conversation, engage on common ground regarding the work of the Holy Spirit, and offer significant insights into the universal concerns of Christian theology and Paul Tillich and his legacy.
- Author BiographyNimi Wariboko is Katherine B. Stuart Professor of Christian Ethics at Andover Newton Theological Seminary. He is author of Economics in Spirit and Truth: A Moral Philosophy of Finance. Amos Yong is Professor of Theology and Mission and Director of the Center for Missiological Research at Fuller Seminary. He is editor (with James K. A. Smith) of Science and the Spirit: A Pentecostal Engagement with the Sciences (IUP, 2010).
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAmos Yong,Nimi Wariboko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.