All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a certain place influence the self? Could one argue that Paul's territoriality and mission strategies are Jerusalem-centered? Does the letter to the Romans, as an insight into Paul's mission strategy, reveal the apostle's central territorial paradigm and offer explanations for the creation of Paul's theology as it affects his mission? In dealing with these questions, Ksenija Magda analyzes if and how spatial theories developed by the geographer Robert D. Sack can be utilized for the clarification of long-standing questions in Pauline theology, for example his motivation to evangelize the Gentiles, the center of Paul's theology, the relationship to his own people and the origin of his doctrines on justification. In doing so, the author also shows how conflicting issues can be resolved.
- Author BiographyKsenija Magda, Born 1960; Study of English and German language and literature at Filozofski fakultet Zagreb, Croatia and Belgrade, Serbia; study of Theology at Evangelical Theological Seminary in Osijek, Croatia; 2008 PhD at Brunel University (London School of Theology); Employed by the Baptist Union of Croatia as the Director of the Baptist Institute and Lecturer in NT at the Theological Faculty Matthias Flacius Illyricus, Zagreb, Croatia.
- Author(s)Ksenija Magda
- PublisherMohr Siebeck
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleWissenschaftliche Untersuchungen Zum Neuen Testament 2.Reihe
- Series Part/Volume Number266
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMohr Siebeck
- Weight363 g
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.