All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaving the Way offers insights into the conditions and qualities of successful programs of interactive conflict resolution from experts in the field. Editor Ronald J. Fisher has assembled a collection of seminal case studies that illustrate interactive approaches to conflict resolution from the Malaysia-Indonesia conflict in the 1960s to the Peru-Equador peace process of the late 1990s.
- Author BiographyRonald J. Fisher is Professor of International Peace and Conflict Resolution at the School of International Service at American University. He is the author, most recently, of Interactive Conflict Resolution and is recognized as a leader in the field of applied social psychology.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication13/05/2005
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width167 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byRonald J. Fisher
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.