All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionPervious concrete offers an exciting and ecomical alternative to traditional paving materials. Avoiding ruff and water pollution, these pavements let water pass through. Architects aiming for green projects, paving contractors looking for new markets, and homeowners planning do-it-yourself slabs gain information needed to use pervious concrete in sidewalks, bike paths, driveways, parking lots, roads, and more. Learn the hydrologic and structural design, selection of materials, placing and testing methods. Read arguments against the material as well, including their problems and defects. A glossary, reference section, and index make this an informative guide.
- Author BiographyGeorge Garber's concrete paving experience spans thirty years and twenty countries. He lives in Kentucky.
- Author(s)George Garber
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/2011
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note109 color photos
- Weight650 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.