All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- Description<b>Dorothea Benton Frank presents a refreshingly honest and funny vel about friendship, family, and finding happiness by becoming who you're meant to be.</b> Catapulted from her home, her marriage and her children, artist Rebecca Simms has come to Pawleys Island, South Carolina, to hide herself from herself. Little does she kw that on this arrogantly shabby family playground, she'll encounter three people who will change her life: a wise and irresistible octogenarian who will pry her secrets from her, a gallery owner who caters to interior decorators and heaven save us, tourists, and a retired attorney from Columbia who's complacent in her fat and sassy life until Rebecca's stormy advent...
- Author Biography<b>Dorothea Benton Frank</b> is the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of numerous novels, including <i>Sullivan's Island</i>, <i>Plantation</i>, <i>Pawleys Island</i>, <i>Shem Creek</i>, and <i>Isle of Palms</i>. Born and raised on Sullivan's Island in South Carolina, she now resides in the New York area with her husband.
- Author(s)Dorothea Benton Frank
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLowcountry Tales (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight186 g
- Width108 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.