All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.72
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThere's gold to be dug in backyard gardens! But to turn dirt into dough, amateur farmers need some business tips. In the face of rising food prices and food poisoning scares, people want locally grown food, giving small gardeners the chance to turn a profit--a healthy, green (t to mention good-for-you) profit. In this practical, step-by-step guide, you will learn how to:* Sell overstock to local restaurants* Participate in farmer's markets* Grow cut flowers to sell* Package your produce attractively* Keep honey bees, chickens, and other alternative produce Packed full of gardening, marketing, and selling tips and tricks, this book shows you how to develop your own small plots of land (less than an acre) into a money-making resource. A good garden is full of greenbacks!
- Author BiographyJohn Tullock has written thirteen how-to books and illustrated several of them with his photography. The American Horticulture Society named his Growing Hardy Orchids on of the five Great Garden Books of 2006. a full-time author and consultant, he works from his home and garden near Knoxville, TN.
- Author(s)John Tullock
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.