All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
About this product
- DescriptionIn Payback! Eric Esor, a former law enforcement agent, forensic specialist, and investigator, following serious on duty injuries, is forced to change careers. Eric learns that his sixteen year old adopted daughter, Briana, was raped by a person who prefers chubby girls. Briana's protection from the boogeyman is to be thin. She turns to an unhealthy peer group, an eating disorder, and experimenting with illegal methamphetamines. Briana is t forthcoming with the police or her parents about being raped, leaving Eric to use his investigative and forensic skills. For more than two years, Eric conducts a lonely hunt for his daughter's rapist. His skills pay off but his efforts taint evidence so that it is useless in traditional jurisprudence. Eric Esor w must decide whether or t to become the antithesis of himself. Could he be the polar opposite of the good citizen, son, husband, father, provider, brother, socially active, and well-educated teacher? Eric must decide whether to be investigator, prosecutor, judge, jury, and perhaps executioner. In other words, should Eric Esor seek Payback? If so, how, when and where will he accomplish this? If he does, he will have to leave absolutely trace behind in order to return to his rmal life. The question to be answered in Payback! is, Is it a time to kill?
- Author(s)Mpa John a Rose
- Date of Publication11/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.