All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPayday Lending looks at the growth of the high cost credit industry from the early payday lending industry in the early 1990s to its development in the US as a highly profitable industry around the world.
- Author BiographyCarl Packman is a writer, researcher and broadcaster. He is the author of Loan Sharks: The Rise and Rise of Payday Lending (2012), a regular commentator on issues such as finance and personal debt, and has written for many household publications such as the Guardian in the UK and American Banker in the US.
- Author(s)Carl Packman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.