All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the CIVIL WAR IN THE WEST series, this ncombatants' eyewitness account of the war and its destabilizing effects focuses on the civilians of the Arkansas and Missouri describing their precarious and vulnerable positions during the advances and retreats of armies as Confederate and Federal forces marched across their homelands.
- Author BiographyWilliam Baxter was the president of Arkansas College and a clergyman in Fayetteville, Arkansas, when the Civil War started in 1861. William L. Shea is a professor of history at the University of Arkansas at Monticello and coauthor of Pea Ridge: Civil War Campaign in the West (1992, University of North Carolina Press).
- Author(s)William Baxter
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleCivil War in the West S.
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Weight204 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Introduction byWilliam L. Shea
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.