All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.94
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many questions which arise at the time of the Catholic funeral. This book is an excellent reference to assist the bereaved in participating and planning the funeral. It, also provides insights for children and grief, pastoral planning for ministry, and a better understanding for cremation according to the Catholic ritual. It is a much needed book for a difficult time. This book illustrates how the funeral is very important for setting the tone for the way we go through grief at the loss of a loved one. It is a book which helps pastoral ministers, funeral directors, hospice workers, and parish support groups. It clearly explains the funeral and the meaning and use of symbols. This translates into a better way of constructing meaning for our loss.
- Author BiographyRev. Terence P. Curley has long been active in grief ministry. As a licensed mental health counselor he has ministered to the bereaved. This work is the result of his years as pastor, counselor, author, and graduate school professor. He is presently a faculty member for St. John Seminary Master of Arts in Ministry program. He has served as President of the Board of Directors for the National Catholic Ministry to the Bereaved and also as adjunct faculty at Lesley University in Counseling Psychology. Father Curley has appeared on television and has done workshops throughout the country.
- Author(s)Terence P Curley
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.