All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionGrowing up in a world of wealth and pastel-tinted entitlement, fifteen-year-old Carly has always relied on the constancy and authenticity of her sister, Anna. But when fourteen-year-old Anna turns plastic-perfect-pretty over the course of a single summer, everything starts to change. And <i>there are boys involved</i>, complicating things as boys always do. With warmth, insight, and an unparalleled gift for finding humor even in stormy situations, beloved author Lauren Myracle dives into the tumultuous waters of sisterhood and shows that even very different sisters can learn to help each other stay afloat.
- Author BiographyLauren Myracle is theauthor of many popular books for teens and tweens, including <i>New York Times</i> bestsellers <i>ttyl</i> and <i>ttfn</i>(Abrams). She lives with her family in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Author(s)Lauren Myracle
- PublisherDutton Books
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDutton Books
- Weight431 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.