All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Peace Skills Set, this Leaders' Guide is designed to prepare people to lead Peace Skills workshops in their communities. It contains several suggested workshop designs to accommodate different workshop goals, lengths, and formats; clear guidelines for teaching with role plays, case studies and sacred texts; and a broad variety of cases, role plays and specific faith texts for group discussion.
- Author BiographyROBERT A. EVANS are international trainers and consultants in the field of conflict transformation. They are founding directors of Plowshares Institute and senior fellows at the Centre for Conflict Resolution, at the University of Cape Town, South Africa. RONALD S. KRAYBILL is associate professor in the Conflict Transformation Program at Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Kraybill was the former director of training at the Centre for Conflict Resolution in Cape Town, South Africa and founding director of the Mennonite Conciliation Service.
- Author(s)Alice Frazer Evans,Robert A. Evans,Ronald S. Kraybill
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2001
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight572 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.