All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionPeaks and Valleysis a story of a young man who lives unhappily in a valley until he meets an old man who lives on a peak, and it changes his work and life forever. Initially, the young man does t realize he is talking with one the most peaceful andsuccessful people in the world. However, through a series of conversations and experiences that occur up on peaks and down in valleys, the young man comes to make some startling discoveries. Eventually, he comes to understand how he can use the old man's remarkable principles and practical tools in good and bad times and becomes more calm and successful himself. Now readers can take a similar journey through the story and use what you find to your advantage in your own work and life.
- Author BiographySpencer Johnson M.D. is one of the world's most respected thinkers. He gained international acclaim with his brilliant books Who Moved My Cheese? and The One Minute Manager. He has served as Leadership Fellow at the Harvard Business School and has captured the attention of major media around the world. Over forty million copies of his books have been read in more than forty-five languages. Spencer Johnson lives in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Author(s)Spencer Johnson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2009
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2015
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.