All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.59Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionHealing salve or deeper wounds? Will returning to the site of her disgrace bring healing or plunge her deeper into a pit of shame? The daughter of missionaries, Nadia Roberts lived in Thiotte, Haiti, until she was fifteen. A series of bad choices resulted in the worst nightmare of her life, leaving her emotionally scarred, and forcing her family to return stateside. Eleven years later, she returns to Thiotte where she plans to use her training as a nurse practitioner in helping meet the medical needs of the people and hopefully rid herself of the shame she has carried for far too long. Doctor Brandt Mercer has recently arrived in Pedernales, Dominican Republic - a small hamlet near the Dominican/Haitian border. As a medical missionary, he is assigned work in a new clinic on the Haitian side of the border near Anse-a-Pitres, Haiti. Although t fond of male doctors, or men in general for that matter, when the Haitian family she's living with relocates to Anse-a-Pitres, Nadia finds herself working along side the young Doctor Mercer. Will this unexpected twist of fate prove to be the healing salve she longs for or her ultimate demise?
- Author BiographyTeri Metts is a pastor's wife, Bible study teacher, and former missionary to the Dominican Republic. Over the past twenty-five+ years she has written Sunday School literature as well as numerous Bible studies, including two twelve-week studies: Touching Jesus and Embracing Christ. As the primary curriculum for Hem Touchers Ministry, started in April 2000, these two studies have been used by God to help both men and women receive healing from past and present life hurts and begin the journey toward faithful, Christ-centered discipleship. Teri's debut Christian fiction novel, Caribbean Paradise, is the first in the Island Legacy Novel Series. Pearl of the Caribbean is the second novel in this series. Teri and her husband, Joe, live in Mississippi with their two dogs, Buddy and Shug. They have three grown children (two married, one single), and four grandchildren. In 2006, Teri and Joe bought their dream home - a 1910 bungalow. Be sure and check out Teri's Christian-based website at: www.bungalowretreat.com.
- Author(s)Teri Metts
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.