All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered why you keep falling into the same patterns in life, or even why your life has shaped out the way it has? We never really think about where our molding comes from, we just put it all down to genetic make-up. This intriguing, thought provoking book unlocks how the backdrop came about on your stage and how the different characters influenced this. It takes you through a journey to discover the answers to these questions with an insight in every chapter providing you with a self-discovery in a new dimension.
- Author BiographySamina is a qualified hypnotherapist and psychotherapeutic counselor who has a humanistic approach to her therapy which is reflected in this book. She has been invited by her local community to deliver cross-cultural psychological related talks. She herself has grown up between two cultures, having a Pakistani background and growing up in a British culture.
- Author(s)Samina Ali
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.