All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.69
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $47.88
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.60
About this product
- DescriptionPearls and Pitfalls in Head and Neck and Neuroimaging illustrates and describes the imaging entities that can cause confusion and mismanagement in daily radiological practice. Frequent interpretation errors are covered in 105 cases that provide real-life clinical scenarios for focused and practical learning. The chosen cases represent a modern neuroradiology practice and cover the brain, spine and head and neck regions, including the full paply of imaging modalities. The underlying reasons for common mistakes are analyzed and radiologic findings that help with the correct diagsis are emphasized. A differential diagsis is provided for each case with examples of alternative diagses, allowing readers to visually grasp the differentiating features. Pearls and Pitfalls in Head and Neck and Neuroimaging provides a valuable resource for general and sub-specialist radiologists needing to improve their diagstic proficiency in adult and pediatric patients. This book also serves as a preparation resource for recertification exams in radiology.
- Author BiographyNafi Aygun is Associate Professor of Radiology and Director of the Neuroradiology Fellowship Program, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA. Gaurang Shah is Associate Professor of Radiology, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, MI, USA. Dheeraj Gandhi is Professor of Radiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA.
- Author(s)Dheeraj Gandhi,Gaurang Shah,Nafi Aygun
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1045 b/w illus. 18 colour illus.
- Weight2000 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.