Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionPearls is a book with a n-traditional veiwpoint that tells people how they begin and maintain their relationship with God throughout life according to Gods Word the Bible. Pearls also bridges the gap between the Churches of Christ teachings on becoming a Christian with the other mainstream deminations or Protestant religions while being respectful to all, kwing that God works through all. Pearls also gives insight to our Freedoms in Christ, Worship, The Kingdom of God, and Sin. Teaching about each with a veiwpoint that will challenge the way most Christians have been taught in the past.
- Author BiographyBarry Holley was raised in the Assembly of God Church until he was 15. When he 19 he met a girl who was the daughter of a Church of Christ Minister. He became a Christian and married the girl. Barry was encouraged to study the Bible, which he did and developed a passion for God's Word and a deep desire to understand It's truths, especially those things that he was being taught in the Church of Christ. He was not content with some of their doctrines. Therefore he has spent a lot of time in studying God's Word throughout his life searching for doctrinal purity the way God intended it to be. Pearls is a result of his studies. Barry is a real person who desires to share what God has done for us with anyone and everyone who might be struggling in their Christian walk.
- Author(s)Barry Holley
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.