All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $27.48Trending at AU $29.17
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.40
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $23.36
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.10
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $14.89Trending at AU $15.45
About this product
- DescriptionPearls of Wisdom is a story about life and death. It is a story of one man's path to finding love, happiness and a fulfilled life. Aaron Long had died of terminal lung cancer. His loving wife Caitlin was grief stricken and had delayed gathering his personal belongings. Finally, after two weeks of grieving, she decided it was time to complete this task. While she was going through his personal belongings, she found an envelope with a te and safe deposit key. The te described a journal he had written, just before his death, and placed in a safe deposit box. Caitlin Long went to the safe deposit box and retrieved her husband's journal. As she began reading the journal, she soon realized it was his final gift to her. Pearls of Wisdom is about self discovery and self fulfillment. The importance of human relationships cant be understated when attempting to have a happy and fulfilled life. The story deals with topics that people face during their lifetime. They may face some or all of the following topics: parental influence, success and failure, love, race, war, suicide, marriage and children, education, health and eventually death. Pearls of Wisdom is a story of love, hope and living life to its fullest.
- Author(s)Gary L Grover
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.