Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by cleong236
- Pickup available
- AU $30.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by speedoh10
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPearson Science student book for Year 8 is designed for an inquiry approach to science learning. Its engaging design, unambiguous features and clear, easy-to-understand language make this a valuable resource for students of all interests and abilities. This text includes content and activities that enhance the development of the Achievement Standards, and are presented within the context of the three interrelated strands of Science Inquiry Skills, Science as a Human Endeavour and Science Understanding. The content of Pearson Science student book for Year 8 is presented through a range of contexts to engage students and assist them to make connections between science and their lives. The cross-curriculum priorities and general capabilities are addressed throughout the series.
- Author(s)Greg Rickard
- PublisherPearson Education Australia
- Date of Publication14/06/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPearson Education Australia
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.