Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Canal Companions have been chugging along the cut for over thirty years; conveying facts and figures, insight and entertainment, wit and wisdom: from Brentford to Burcough, from Shardlow to Sharpness, from Tipton to Todmorden. All manner of folk have been encouraged to explore the inland waterways using these guides, which have become as much a part of tradition as their subject matter. This 10th edition of Cheshire Ring focusses on two circular routes: the justifiably popular Cheshire Ring, and the as yet, t quite so well kwn South Pennine Ring (new coverage in this guide). Over 200 miles of characterful canals in the rth of England are expertly interpreted to inspire discovery, on foot, afloat or by bicycle.
- Author BiographyMichael Pearson has been the author for more than thirty years of this well known series and also the 'Iron Roads' series, plus 'Railway Holiday in Scotland', Coming up with the Goods', 'Me, My Morgan & the Midlands' and 'Journeys into Staffordshire'.
- Author(s)Michael Pearson
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitlePearson's Canal Companions S.
- Place of PublicationTatenhill Common, Staffs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour photographs; 46 maps
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Edition StatementExtended ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.