All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe Canal Companions have been chugging along the 'cut' for thirty years; conveying facts and figures, insights and entertainment, wit and wisdom: from Brentford to Burscough, from Shardlow to Sharpness, from Tipton to Todmorden. All manner of folk have been encouraged to explore the inland waterways using these guides, which have become as much a part of tradition as their subject matter. This Companion is the 8th Edition of the popular Stourport Ring and Black Country Ring cruising circuits, but additionally features the Dudley & Stourbridge canals and the uniquely atmospheric Birmingham Canal Navigations. Over 200 miles of canal expertly interpreted to inspire you, on foot, afloat or on bicycle.
- Author BiographyMichael Pearson has been the author for 30 years of this well known series and also the 'Iron Roads' series, plus 'Railway Holiday in Scotland', 'Coming up with the Goods', 'Me, My Morgan & the Midlands' and 'Journeys into Staffordshire'.
- Author(s)Michael Pearson
- Date of Publication20/08/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationTatenhill Common, Staffs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour photographs & 49 colour maps
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Edition Statement8th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.