Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the authors present topical research in the study of the cultivation, varieties and nutritional uses of peas. Topics discussed in this compilation include the enhancement of the nutritional value and functional properties of yellow pea protein via membrane processing; the volatile flavour profile of 24 pea cultivars using head space solid phase microextraction gas chromatography; regulation of dule developments in Pisum sativum L; developing fall-sown pea cultivars as an answer to the challenges of climatic changes; and the chemical, molecular structure, biodegradation and nutritional characterisation of peas.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byAiden M. Comstock,Braylen E. Lothrop
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.