All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.63Trending at AU $53.55
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionHer Charmed Pie Shoppe is open for business, but baker Ella Mae LeFaye is about to discover solving a murder is t as easy as pie... <p/>Owning the Charmed Pie Shoppe and serving enchanted treats in the magical town of Havenwood, Georgia, seemed like a little slice of heaven for Ella Mae LeFaye. But w her hopes for both a lasting romance with Hugh Dylan and business success are starting to seem like pie in the sky, and Ella's left wondering: Where has the magic gone? <p/>When an enchanted grove is set ablaze, Ella realizes she has more grave problems. With her magic waning, she's going to have to sleuth from scratch to stop an arsonist who has respect for sacred ground--or human life...
- Author BiographyEllery Adams has had a lifelong love affair with both stories and food. As a child, she used to make mud pies and eat them. Over the years, she became more adept in the kitchen, and when she's not writing, she loves to don an apron and fill her home with the sweet, buttery scent of baking pies. Ms. Adams has held many jobs, including caterer, retail clerk, car salesperson, teacher, tutor, and tech writer, all while penning poems, children's books, and novels. She writes and creates culinary delights from her home in central Virginia.
- Author(s)Ellery Adams
- PublisherBerkley Prime Crime
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleCharmed Pie Shoppe Mysteries
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Prime Crime
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.