Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen authors from the United States, Australia, and Germany contribute articles on issues such as the political agenda of higher institutions, language across the curriculum, service learning, adult education, artistic and aesthetic practice, intercultural awareness through electronic media, extra-curricular consultation, and language learning outreach, related to Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, French, German, and English as a foreign and second language. The second volume of the series Advances in Foreign and Second Language Pedagogy is an introduction to the pedagogy of language learning in higher education focusing on learner motivation, classroom environments, relationships for learning, and the future of language education. The book reveals numerous links to language education on the secondary level, appealing to a wide audience.
- Author BiographyGERD BRAUER is Assistant Professor, German Studies Department, Emory University.
- Date of Publication30/03/2001
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleAdvances in Foreign & Second Language Pedagogy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.2
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAblex Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGerd Brauer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.