All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionPedagogy of the Heart represents some of the last writings by Paulo Freire. In this work, perhaps more so than any other, Freire presents a coherent set of principles for education and politics. For those who have read Freire's other works the book includes new discussions of familiar subjects including community, neoliberalism, faith, hope, the oppressed, and exile. For those coming to Freire for the first time, the book will open up new ways of looking at the interrelations of education and political struggle. Freire reveals himself as a radical reformer whose lifelong commitment to the vulnerable, the illiterate and the marginalised has had a profound impact on society and education today. The text includes substantive tes by Ana Maria Araujo Freire, a foreword by Martin Cary and a preface by Ladislau Dowbor.
- Author BiographyPaulo Freire is the author of the bestselling Pedagogy of the Oppressed as well as Education for Critical Consciousness, Pedagogy in Process (The Letters to Guinea-Bissau), and Pedagogy of Hope.
- Author(s)Paulo Freire
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBloomsbury Revelations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight196 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.