Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionDaring to combine the worlds of pizza and cycling, authors Jay McNaught and Bob Berger have cycled the US in search of the perfect pizza and the ultimate bike tour. Share their amazing experiences and learn about the great pizzas they have discovered in towns all over the country. Every pizza is rated with a five-spoke rating system - with five spokes equating to pizza nirvana. The authors still have t found the perfect pizza and it may never be found in this life - but the authors keep searching.
- Author BiographyRobert Bob Berger is a financial advisor, a self-proclaimed cycling authority, and ultra-pizza marathoner. He lives in Indianapolis, Indiana. His years of cycling are only surpassed by his love for pizza. He and co-author Jay McNaught, have made plans to ride acroos the entire United States, one state per year. At the pace they are going, they will complete the journey by the age of 95. They are saving Rhode Island for last. It should only take us about 45 minutes to ride across Rhode Island... even if we are 95. Jay McNaught is the Senior Manager of Leadership Education and Development for a multinational company in New York. His life-long passion for pizza was consummated during his college years, when he had an evening job as the night manager for a pizza restaurant. He is also a relentless cycling enthusiast. He is very excited about finishing the US tour with co-author, Bob Berger. After their US tour is finished, Jay hopes to begin a cycle tour of Europe.
- Author(s)Jay McNaught,Robert Berger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.