All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Anesthesiology: A Comprehensive Board Review is a high-yield, streamlined study aid. It contains more than 800, realistic, multiple-choice questions tailored to the keywords in the outline of the Pediatric Anesthesiology Certification Examination published by the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA). To maximize reading efficiency, antated answers are followed by bulleted key facts and key references. With this book as guide, readers will be able to efficiently prepare for the written primary certification pediatric anesthesiology board exam.
- Author BiographyKM: Associate in Perioperative Anesthesia, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School; AL: Assistant in Perioperative Anesthesia, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School; EW: Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Stanford University School of Medicine. TAA: Instructor in Anesthesia, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note57 illustrations
- Weight1650 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAnjolie E. Laubach,Ellen Wang,Kai Matthes,T. Anthony Anderson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.