All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive study guide covering all aspects of pediatric critical care medicine. It fills a void that exists in learning resources currently available to pediatric critical care practitioners. The major textbooks are excellent references, but do t allow concise reading on specific topics and are t intended to act as both text and study guide. There are also several handbooks available, but these are usually written for general pediatric residents and lack the advanced physiology and pathophysiology required for the higher level pediatric critical care practitioner.
- Author BiographySteven E. Lucking is Professor of Pediatrics and Chief of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at the Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital in Hershey, PA. He has special interests in brain injury, shock, bronchoscopy, outcomes evaluation and research. Frank A. Maffei is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Temple University School of Medicine and Medical Director of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit, Janet Weis Children's Hospital at Geisinger Health System, Danville, PA. His special interests include life-threatening asthma, meningitis, traumatic brain injury and the use of bedside ultrasound in the critically ill infant and child. Robert F. Tamburro is Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at the Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital in Hershey, PA. He has special interests in oncologic critical care, clinical research and pediatric palliative care. He is also certified in Pediatric Palliative Care. Neal J. Thomas is Professor of Pediatrics and Public Health Sciences in the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at the Penn State Hershey Children's Hospital in Hershey, PA. He has special interest in acute respiratory distress syndrome, sepsis/shock, type IV phosphodiesterase inhibition, closed head injury and pediatric critical care medicine research.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note168 black & white illustrations, 78 colour illustrations, 184 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2347 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edited byFrank A. Maffei,Neal J. Thomas,Robert F. Tamburro,Steven Lucking
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.