All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionOften, information in review books can raise as many questions as it answers. This interferes with the study process, because the learner must either look up additional information or skip ahead without truly comprehending what he or she has read. As an alternative, Pediatric Genetics and Inborn Errors of Metabolism: A Practically Painless Review presents bite-size chunks of information that can be read and processed rapidly, helping learners to stay active while studying and to pick up new information the first time they read it. This book's question and answer format allows for self-testing or study with a partner or a group. The format also facilitates dipping into the book during a few minutes of downtime at the hospital or office. Pediatric Genetics and Inborn Errors of Metabolism: A Practically Painless Review is a quick and easy way to master these tricky topics and is suitable for those studying for the pediatric board exam, practicing physicians brushing up their skills and any busy clinician who wants to learn more about these topics while on the go.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Houser is a practicing physician who has extensively studied cognitive neuropsychology, with a focus on human learning and memory. Throughout her career, she has served as a Director of Training and Research, a Medical Boards Examination Consultant and author of materials for general and specialty medical boards and a Medical Boards Examination Preparation Consultant in Family Medicine. Additionally, each volume of Dr. Houser's Practically Painless Reviews in pediatrics has been reviewed by a practicing attending pediatrician.
- Author(s)Christine M. Houser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight304 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.