Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $557.92+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Hematology is a comprehensive and succinct referenced text on the diagsis and treatment of blood diseases in childhood. It provides a ready source of reference for all the conditions likely to be encountered in day-to-day clinical practice. For each condition, the authors give helpful advice on differential diagses and clinical management. This third edition has been extensively updated throughout, in light of recent developments in this rapidly advancing area of medicine. A well established textbook on the diagsis and treatment of blood disorders in childhood * A balanced and cutting edge referenced text on all aspects of diagsis and treatment * Easy to use, practically organized, with essential aspects of biology included within each chapter * International editorial and contributor team-representing a wide geographical and chrological range Whether you are an established sub-specialist in pediatric hematology/oncology, a pediatrician, a trainee or nursing specialist, this book will answer all your questions about benign and malignant disorders of the blood in children and young adults.
- Author BiographyProfessor Robert Arceci is a world leader in the care of children with leukaemia and especially acute myeloid leukaemia. He edits the main Paediatric Haematology and Oncology journal, 'Pediatric Blood & Cancer' and his research is mainly into new agents for leukaemia therapy and the scientific basis for their actions. Professor Ian Hann is chair of the national NRCN task force on ALL. He is associate medical director of Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOS) and Professor and academic lead in Paediatric Haematology and Oncology at GOS and the Institute of Child Health. He coordinates the current national trial in ALL (ALL trial 2003) and is national coordinator of the international trial in infant leukaemia - Interfant. He is also Editor of the British Journal of Haematology. Professor Owen Smith is academic lead for Paediatric Haematology and Oncology at the National Children's Hospital and Trinity College, Dublin. He is a world expert on Shwachmann's syndrome and has carried out world-ranking research on protein C. He is national coordinator for UK and Ireland of the International relapsed AML trial.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note155 illustrations
- Weight2804 g
- Width225 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byIan M. Hann,Owen P. Smith,Robert J. Arceci
- Foreword byA. Victor Hoffbrand
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.