CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric Neuroophthalmology details the diagstic criteria, current concepts of pathogenesis, neuroradiological correlates, and clinical management of a large group of neuroophthalmic disorders that present in childhood. Surprisingly distinct from neuroophthalmic disorders afflicting adults, this set of diseases falls between the cracks of most ophthalmology training, and thus, warrants a practical, clinical guide for the practitioner in ophthalmology - the neuroophthalmologist, pediatric ophthalmologist, general ophthalmologist - as well as neurologists and for residents. The authors, leading pediatric ophthalmologists, have taken this difficult subject matter and developed an accessible, user-friendly manual with a detailed approach to the recognition, differential diagsis, and management of pediatric neuroophthalmologic disorders.
- Author(s)Latif M. Hamed,Michael C. Brodsky,Robert S. Baker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Foreword byJohn Flynn
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.