All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPediatric palliative care is a field of significant growth as health care systems recognize the benefits of palliative care in areas such as neonatal intensive care, pediatric ICU, and chronic pediatric illnesses. Pediatric Palliative Care, the fourth volume in the HPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals series, highlights key issues related to the field. Chapters address pediatric hospice, symptom management, pediatric pain, the neonatal intensive care unit, transitioning goals of care between the emergency department and intensive care unit, and grief and bereavement in pediatric palliative care. The content of the concise, clinically-focused volumes in the HPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals series prepares nurses for certification exams as well as quick-reference in daily practice. Plentiful tables and patient teaching points make these volumes useful resources for nurses.
- Author BiographyBetty R. Ferrell is the Director and Professor of Nursing Research and Education at the City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center in Duarte, California.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHPNA Palliative Nursing Manuals
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byBetty R. Ferrell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.