Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.43+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on, full-color guidance for treating ophthalmic diseases in children 600 full-color clinical images and illustrations This is a hybrid between a textbook and a clinical guide that aims to bridge the kwledge gap between general pediatric practitioners and specialized pediatric ophthalmologists in the care of children with eye disease. It is organized in an easy-to-use fashion with numerous pictures and clinical algorithms to make it useful for everyday use. 3 Stars. --Doody's Review Service Part of the Pediatric Practice series, Pediatric Practice: Ophthalmology is filled with practical, clinically relevant guidance on the successful diagsis and management of children with ophthalmic symptoms and diseases. The care of the patient forms the core of this book, which also provides perspectives on epidemiology, pathophysiology, and diagsis that every pediatrician, pediatric resident, and nurse should be familiar with. Over 600 full-color clinical images and illustrations highlight the techniques, diseases, and disorders discussed throughout the book. The book is logically divided into three parts: the first section describes the examination techniques, instruments, and ancillary tests used for evaluation of pediatric eye disorders. The second section on symptoms provides a straightforward how-to approach based on specific clinical presentations allowing pediatricians to quickly evaluate and accurately diagse a patient in the office. The third section on diseases follows the style of traditional medical textbooks, offering greater detail on treatment of disease while maintaining the book's easy-to-absorb presentation.
- Author BiographyGregg T. Lueder, MD Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, and Professor of Pediatrics St. Louis Children's Hospital Washington University School of Medicine St. Louis, MO
- Author(s)Gregg T. Lueder
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePediatric Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight1016 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.