Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly updated and expanded, the new edition of the classic comprehensive reference on pediatric rehabilitation brings together specialists from the various wings of the pediatric rehabilitation community. This market-leading text covers everything from basic examination and psychological assessment to electrodiagsis, therapeutic exercise, orthotics and assistive devices, and in-depth clinical management of the full range of childhood disabilities and injuries. It is an expanded new edition of Dr. Gabriella Molnar's pioneering pediatric rehabilitation text. It has comprehensive coverage of all areas, with up-to-date information on therapy, exercise physiology, CAM, cancer, obesity, and joint replacement. It has clinical emphasis throughout. It features a multi-specialty expert authorship.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Alexander, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, DuPont Hospital for Children, Jefferson Medical College, Wilmington, Delaware. Dennis J. Matthews, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Colorado School of Medicine, The Children's Hospital, Denver, Colorado.
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/04/2015
- Content Note66 illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDennis J. Matthews,Michael A. Alexander
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.