All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers new invations and concepts in pediatric thoracic surgery practice, basic science and evidence, and the technical aspects of common and rare operative procedures. It is essential for pediatric surgical trainees and consultants with interest in pediatric thoracic surgery. Providing comprehensive coverage of newer developments, it is also a useful reference work for pediatric and thoracic surgeons and a valuable guide for surgeons (adult or pediatric) managing pediatric thoracic surgery on occasional basis or only during acute emergency.Covering the subjects within pediatric thoracic surgery (n-cardiac) in significant depth, this book acts as a reference text for consultants undertaking pediatric thoracic work as well as for pediatric respiratory, anesthetists and fetal medicine doctors. Topics within this book will also be of interest to pediatric respiratory physicians and pediatric oncologists.
- Author BiographyMr Dakshesh H Parikh is Consultant Paediatric Surgeon and Lead Clinician in the Trauma Service, Paediatric Thoracic Service and The Minimal Access Surgery - Laparoscopy/ Thoracoscopy Service at The Birmingham Children's Hospital NHS Trust, UK.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note82 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1860 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlex Auldist,Dakshesh Parikh,David Crabbe,Steven Rothenberg
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.