All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionWith hundreds of question and answer items and bite-sized chunks of information that can be read and processed easily, reviewing for the pediatric board exams - or just brushing up in your spare time - has never been easier. Pediatric Tricky Topics, Volume 2: A Practically Painless Review includes review items in pediatric immulogy, hematology, oncology, nephrology, urology, dermatology, ophthalmology, otorhilaryngology, and gynecology, among others. Selected expanded sections provide more in-depth information, while the Q&A format allows for self-testing or study with a partner or a group and is practical and accessible eugh to dip into during a few minutes of downtime at the hospital or office. As such, it is suitable for those studying for the pediatric board exam, practicing physicians brushing up their skills, and any busy medical student, nurse or clinician who wants to learn more about these topics while on the go.
- Author BiographyChristine M. Houser is a practicing physician who has extensively studied cognitive neuropsychology, with a focus on human learning and memory. Throughout her career, she has served as a Director of Training and Research, a Medical Boards Examination Consultant and author of materials for general and specialty medical boards, and a Medical Boards Examination Preparation Consultant in Family Medicine. Additionally, each volume of Dr. Houser's Practically Painless Reviews in pediatrics has been reviewed by a practicing attending pediatrician.
- Author(s)Christine M. Houser
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.