Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionSince radiologists learn by seeing, this book's case-based format is ideal. The 102 cases unkwn and 217 supplemental cases throughout depict scenarios encountered in daily practice, with emphasis on the growing area of sports injuries and traumatic disorders in older children and adolescents. The cases are illustrated with nearly 600 high-resolution MRI images, as well as complementary plain films, scintigrams, and CT scans. Each case outlines the clinical history, findings, and differential diagsis. Clinical pearls, questions and answers, and concluding summaries are also included. An orthopedic surgeon provides commentary where appropriate to share the insight gained from sports medicine.
- Author(s)J. Herman Kan,Paul K. Kleinman,Stephen Wiggins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note980 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight4510 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.