All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Secret Weapon for Mastering the USMLE Step 3. How prepared are you for the new USMLE Step 3? Are you worried about answering questions on basic science concepts? Uncertain about managing the clock in CCS cases? Unprepared to answer questions on pediatric topics? This book is the balm. Created by bestselling author and lecturer Dr. Conrad Fischer, Dr. Elizabeth August, and Dr. Niket Sonpal, Pediatrics: Correlations & Clinical Scenarios provides an entertaining and comprehensive review of internal medicine topics on the USMLE Step 3. Progressive clinical cases - embedded with meaningful foundational science correlations and CCS exam tips - ensure that you're prepared for the new USMLE Step 3. Features: 100 pediatrics cases with Q&A provide practice for the multiple-choice exam component of the USMLE Step 3; embedded basic science correlations prepare you to answer foundational science questions; integrated CCS navigation tips prepare you to handle Computer-based Case Simulations (CCS cases); and high-yield coverage of core pediatrics topics frequently tested on the USMLE Step 3.
- Author BiographyAbout the Authors Elizabeth V. August, MD (Hoboken, NJ) is a board certified family physician and currently serves as Chief Medical Officer of Bergen County, Riverside Medical Group. Dr. August was the former Chief Resident of Family Medicine at Hoboken University Medical Center. She has experience teaching USMLE Step 2 and Step 3 test preparation courses. Niket Sonpal, MD (New York, NY) was the 2013-2014 Chief Resident at Lenox Hill Hospital - Northshore LIJ Health System. Dr. Sonpal is completing a GI fellowship at Lenox Hill Hospital. Conrad Fischer, MD (New York, NY), is one of the most experienced educators in medicine today. He is Associate Professor of Medicine, Physiology and Pharmacology at Touro College of Medicine. His breadth of teaching includes medical students, USMLE prep, and Specialty Board exams. He has seven Teacher of the Year awards over the last ten years. In addition, Dr. Fischer was formerly the Associate Chief of Medicine for Educational and Academic Activities at SUNY Downstate School of Medicine. Dr. Fischer has been Chairman of Medicine for Kaplan Medical since 1999, and has held Residency Program Director positions at both Maimonides Medical Center and Flushing Hospital in New York City.
- Author(s)Conrad Fischer,Elizabeth V. August,Niket Sonpal
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight294 g
- Width120 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.