All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.36Trending at AU $12.48
- AU $11.59Trending at AU $12.58
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $19.22
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.49
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.38
About this product
- DescriptionAhoy! Pirates are on the loose, hiding behind the windows in this board book. Find out what they are up to as you read the simple verse and reveal who is hiding on each page.
- Author BiographyCharles Reasoner has been creating and illustrating best-selling children's books for nearly 30 years. Chuck's imaginative and fun-filled illustrations are colorful evidence of his belief that reading stimulates a child's future creativity. Marina le Ray Born in Britanny (France),I grew up in the countryside but I really love living in the city. I live and work in Nantes. I have been drawing since I can hold a pen, and never stop drawing and painting ever since. It's only after my studies in biology and landscape architecture that I finally decided to make a living out of my hobby! If I have been using tempera for my recent artworks, I also use acrylics and watercolour for my sketch books. I love sketching, especially when I travel or I visit new places. I am a real radio and music addict when I work If I wasn't an illustrator? I would love to be a chef, not just any kind though: a pasta chef!
- Author(s)Charles Reasoner
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication12/03/2015
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleCharles Reasoner Peek-a-boo Books
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Width127 mm
- Height115 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marina Le Ray
- Interest AgeFrom
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.