All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionEach short chapter in Peeling the Onion is designed to peel back, one layer at a time, all the ways that our thoughts, emotions and behaviors have contributed to how we have gotten lost from who we were always meant to be: Our truest, most flourishing selves. Dr. Cara DiMarco is a psychologist, a college professor, keyte speaker and author of two books: Moving Through Life Transitions with Power and Purpose, and Career Transitions: A Journey of Survival and Growth.
- Author BiographyDr. Cara DiMarco is a psychologist, a college professor, keynote speaker and author of two books: Moving Through Life Transitions with Power and Purpose, and Career Transitions: A Journey of Survival and Growth.
- Author(s)Dr Cara DiMarco
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.