All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionEasy-to-digest, down-to-earth practical strategies for doing peer assessment without the rmal challenges that face educators. Building trust and creating buy-in are essential to the success of peer assessment. Teacher moderation to ensure learning outcomes match is a central theme of the book. Cross checking for inconsistencies is underscored. Finally the interconnectedness of the roles of facilitator, student and significant others in the peer assessment process is emphasized.
- Author BiographyBetty McDonald, Professional Development Manager, University of Trinidad and Tobago has served as Visiting Professor to universities across five continents. With over 45 years academic experience she is widely published. A Fulbright & HI Fellow, UNESCO, APA, Canadian Leadership and Endeavour Awardee, her interests include assessment, teaching, learning, Problem-Based Learning, Service Learning, Professional Development, Applied Statistics, Project Management, Technical, Technology and Mathematics Education.
- Author(s)Betty McDonald
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.