CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionThis dynamic and accessible approach fully covers the Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics syllabus at Extended Level, and supports the strongest achievement in exams. Providing a sequential and logical teaching path through the full syllabus, it thoroughly addresses all four curriculum areas with clear pictures and diagrams - supporting EAL learners. Using an active approach to learning, it includes plenty of worked examples and graduated exercises, with answers, to steadily build learners' confidence. A CD loaded with conceptual support for every part of the book further cements understanding. A Teacher Resource Kit is also available, providing ideas, lesson plans and support.
- Author BiographySue Pemberton Sue has taught mathematics for over thirty years and has worked as an examiner since 2003. She is also involved in professional development and has conducted training workshops in various countries across the world. She is particularly interested in raising standards in mathematics by promoting more active learning in the classroom.
- Author(s)Sue Pemberton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date30/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1224 g
- Width196 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.